Lawn Care Service
Spring and Fall Cleanup
If there isn’t snow on the ground, you will find our crews out and about through Oakland County neighborhoods and business districts maintaining properties.
Some of the most common services we perform include:
- Lawn Mowing
- Pruning Shrubs
- Lawn Aerations
- Sod Installation
- Spring Clean Ups
- Fall Clean Ups
- Weeding Garden Beds
- Pruning Shrubs
Services We’d Love To Provide You:
- We can remove debris (tree limbs, leaves, and other yard waste) from your lawn and landscapes.
- We can mulch up your leaves & we can haul them away for you.
- We can also pull up all annuals from your beds.
- We can prune your plants and cut back your perennials to prepare them for next spring.
- We can trim down ornamental grasses in preparation for snow.
- You have a choice between one single visit or every other week to get your lawn and landscape ready for winter.
- We can add mulch to existing beds in order to help insulate plants throughout colder weather.
- We can fertilize your lawn and keep it weed free.
- We can continue mowing after the first few touches of frost before the grass stops growing for the year.
- And we can give your lawn a short, clean-cut at the end of the season to help it go dormant and also help prevent mold or lawn diseases from developing into a next-spring surprise.
Spring Lawn Care
Our customers usually have an early spring clean up to prepare their property to shine all summer long, freeing it from winter storm debris.
- Set It and Forget It!
- Scheduled Service Intervolves
Property Clean Ups
To be honest, it does not matter to us if it is spring or fall. Whenever your property needs a clean up, Priority One will be on call!
We perform cleanups all summer long and into the early winter months.
Fall Lawn Services
Typical fall property clean ups include garden bed maintenance, trimming shrubs, and leaf clean up.
Removing leaves from your lawn is important so the leaves do not decompose causing mold, pests, or debris build up over the winter.
In late fall we perform another clean up that includes the cutting back of perennials, cleaning up fallen leaves, and protecting plants from the harsh Michigan winter elements.
- Lawns, landscapes, and paved surfaces
- Leaves collected and removed
- 1-time or multiple trip service available
We like to provide our customers with an all-encompassing service that meets all of their lawn and landscape needs. If you do only need one service performed, we are happy to do that too.
Lawn Aeration Service
Priority One Lawn Care owns a stand-on hydraulic aerator which offers industry leading performance. This machine allows us to perform lawn aerations at a professional level. We are one of few companies in Oakland County with this machine!
- The #1 thing you can do for your lawn’s overall health
- Spring and fall grass aerations available
- Consider having us overseed after your aeration service
It is a common practice to seed your lawn after an aeration process. If your lawn is already thick, the aeration by itself will provide numerous benefits to your lawn. We only use the highest quality grass seed we can get our hands on.
If you can’t wait for the grass seed to germinate, we have a solution. Installing sod turns a bare lawn into a lawn full of turf in one long day’s work. If you want a new lawn by the time you return home from work, contact us for a sod quote today!
Freedom Is A Click Or Call Away!
We are serious! Priority One Lawn Care caters to residential homeowners in the Novi area, and we do that EXTREMELY well. Our attention is fully dedicated to you, the residential home owner, and we are committed to providing you with a level of convenience and customer service you have never experienced from a lawn company.
Complete Property Maintenance
Starting with our spring lawn maintenance service, we whip your yard back into shape. Then, we keep it maintained and looking its best all growing season long. Before winter sets in, we perform all of your fall landscape services and leave your home looking great for the holidays.
- Spring | Summer | Fall
- Hands-Off Property Maintenance